The 7th Annual Access to Justice Conference: Transforming Legal Incubators and Virtual Law Practice
Presented by the Consortium for Access to Justice and Hosted Online by Concord Law School at Purdue University Global
When: Friday, July 24, 2020, 11:30 am – 6:00 pm ET
Where: Attend online
The conference is free and online. Register now to attend:
- Interactive online sessions and panels with legal incubator staff, participants, and practitioners. Topics include:
- Legal incubators and sliding scale firms in a pandemic world
- Virtual incubator management and mentoring
- Building a stronger virtual practice
- Marketing for legal incubators and participants
- Transforming and preparing for the future
- And more
- Virtual networking and break-out sessions with speakers and attendees.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Registration for the conference is free, but space is limited.
Please submit your registration to let us know you are attending and hold your spot, and gain access to the conference materials.
Register at Connect.PurdueGlobal.edu/CLS
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
About the Consortium for Access to Justice and Concord Law School
The Consortium for Access to Justice (CA2J) is a public-interest organization with a mission of promoting legal incubators, not-for-profit law firms, and other programs addressing the justice gap.
Concord Law School at Purdue University Global is the nation’s first online law school and was the first to participate remotely in a legal incubator. Collaborating with the Consortium reflects the school’s commitment to promoting more affordable and accessible legal education and legal services.